Pesquisa personalizada

Bandas Em Versões Nacionais.

Posted: sexta-feira, 25 de setembro de 2009
George Michael – Jorjão Migué

Red Hot Chili Peppers – Pimenta Malagueta Arde Rabo

The Police – Os Gambé

Beach Boys – Caiçaras

Jay Z – Jão Zé

Coldplay – Joga Suave

Chris Brown – Nego Cris

Simple Plan – Plano de Boa

U2 – 6dois

Bob Marley – Betão Marola

Queen – Travecos

Deep Purple – Roxão

The Calling – O Bate-fio

Dead Fish – Presunto de Peixe

The Killers – Penal 121 (Não entendeu? Google no código penal artigo 121)

Panic At The Disco – Terror na Balada

Audioslave – Reféns do Som

Backstreet Boys – Bonde da Rua de Tras

30 Seconds to Mars – 2 Palito pra Marte

Mr. Big – Zé Grandão

Judas Priest – Padre Traíra

Velvet Revolver – Cano de Veludo

The Naked Brothers Band – Bonde dos Pelados

0 comentários:

________________________________

So far or so it seems
All is lost with nothing fulfilled
Off the pages and the T.V. screen
Another world where nothing's true
Tripping through the life fantastic
Lose a step and never get up
Left alone with a cold blank stare
I feel like giving up
I was blinded by a paradise
Utopia high in the sky
A dream that only drowned me
Deep in sorrow, wondering why

Oh come let us adore him
Abuse and then ignore him
No matter what, don't let him be
Let's feed upon his misery
Then string him up for all the world to see

I'm sick of all you hypocrites
Holding me at bay
And I don't need your sympathy
To get me through the day
Seasons change and so can I
Hold on Boy, no time to cry
Untie these strings, I'm climbing down
I won't let them push me away

Oh come let us adore him
Abuse and then ignore him
No matter what, don't let him be
Let's feed upon his misery
Now it's time for them to deal with me



Pesquisa personalizada